Tuesday, October 09, 2007

60-Day Challenge, Day 14

On day 14 of my 60-day challenge, my first double [for the challenge], as well. Man oh man, everything hurts, everything's stiff. I can't touch my forehead to the floor in Standing Separate Leg Stretching, my Backbend has gone back to halfway instead of an inch off the floor. Sucks. Lately, my left knee has started bothering me: I could barely bring it down in Fixed Firm; Mike told me to ease off that, reining in at any red-alarm hints of pain. Grr. Oh well.

Roy has challenged me to learn how to ride a bike, and enlisted Cheryl, Cheryl being the not-used-bike owner ;) Yes, I do not know how to ride a bike! Scary stuff: falling. Well, it would be a valuable skill to learn.

Party at Mike's and Joani's house on Saturday. Can't wait!

No comments: