Monday, July 30, 2007

Classes 13 and 14 Coming Soon

Classes 11 and 12 last week especially suffered from low energy and stuttering. This week, I have yet to see. Dialog is nauseating to look at, but I must persevere, this time write it out then say it aloud instead of just reading and reciting for practice, I guess. Signed a contract today. Got my paycheck for this month's 5 classes, yippee! Class 13 tomorrow, class 14 on Friday. Stay tuned.

For those in Manila, why not give it a shot:

Bikram Yoga Manila

-Makati (I teach here more often than not):
15/f, 88 Corporate Center (beside PS Bank; across One Paseo Center, formerly IBM Building)
141 Valero corner SedeƱo Streets
Salcedo Village, Makati
Phone (632)889-1011

-Quezon City
5/F CKB Centre (building where Italianni's is)
203 Tomas Morato Ave. (corner Scout Rallos)
Quezon City
Phone (632)376-4632

No comments: