Sunday, August 19, 2007

Listening to the Music

I recently tuned in to Amy Winehouse (Rehab), Rihanna (Umbrella) and Regina Spektor (Fidelity). I'm trying to get updated :-s However, my real prized find was the soundtrack of the Sound of Music. High on the hill was a lonely goatherd, lei-i-ho, lei-i-ho, lei-i-ho! :-D So happy.

Now listening to Phantom of the Opera. Ah, bliss. Where in the world have you been hiding, really you were perfect... I love singing this.

Then I was forwarded this website. Attention dog-lovers: TYPE IN a command and see what happens: sit, roll over, down, stand, sing, dance, shake, fetch, play dead etc. And it's also very cute if you type in a command that's not recognized! Make sure you type in "Kiss" too, but do it last.

It DOES help that I'm finally kicking my cold. Yeyness. :-D

No comments: